A : Hour hand treated with Super-LumiNova®
B: Minute hand treated with Super-LumiNova®
C: Central second hand
D: Water-resistant screw-locked crown
E: Unidirectional rotating bezel
Position 1: The watch water resistance is guaranteed. The crown is screwed. In this position, the watch can be wound manually after unscrewing the crown (see “Getting started”).
Position 2: Time setting.
WARNING: Always push and screw the crown after winding or setting the watch to ensure water resistant.
NOTE: When the watch has not been worn or wounded for more than 35 hours, it is recommended to rewound it in order to ensure sufficient power reserve and
accurate operation (see “Getting started”).
When the watch is used for the first time or when it stops, it must be wound manually as follow:
1. Unscrew the crown to release it.
WARNING: In this position water resistance is not guaranteed and the crown is not protected by the crown guard of the case.
2. Turn the crown clockwise for 15 -20 rotations to fully wind the movement.
3. Push and screw the crown. In this position, the watch is water-resistant to 20 ATM.
A : Crown : Time setting
B: Pusher 2H : Start / Stop – Chronograph
C: Pusher 4H : Reset – Chronograph
D: Hour hand treated with Super-LumiNova®
E: Minute hand treated with Super-LumiNova®
F: Small seconds on counter at 9 o’clock
G: 30-minutes counter at 3 o’clock - Chronograph
H: Center second - Chronograph
Position 1: Running position. In this position, the watch can be wound manually (see “Getting started”).
Position 2: Time setting with stop second (see “Time setting”).
I. GETTING STARTED
1. Make sure that the crown (A) is pushed in fully (position 1).
2. Rotate crown (A) clockwise to fully wind the movement.
CAUTION: Resistance warns that the spring is fully wound. Do not force it
II. TIME SETTING.
1. Pull the crown (A) out completely until it clicks (position 2).
2. Turn the crown (A) to set the time.
3. Be sure to push the crown (A) back, in to its original position (position 1).
III. CHRONOGRAPH FUNCTION
1. Press the pusher at 2 o’clock (B) for the start and stop functions.
2. Press the pusher at 4 o’clock (C) for the reset function.
Note: The chronograph functions are indicated by the center second hand (H) and the 30-minute counter at 3 o’clock (G).